A wonderfully easy Kimchi Pulled Pork recipe you will want up your sleeve
This is a tried and tested recipe. I have made pulled pork every way in the book, and this is by far the easiest – and it gets the best results!
This is a total fail-proof dish to throw down for a dinner party. Serve your pulled pork with kimchi, bibb lettuce, pickled cucumbers, rice, and ginger scallion sauce. This is such a craveable dish and so much fun to eat. Tuck into it with with a cold beer and great friends.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup salt
- large container filled with water
- 3 lbs pork sholder
- 3 tbsp gochujang
- 2 tbsp Chinese five spice
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- 3 tsp rice wine vinegar
- This recipe takes awhile to come together, but trust me it's worth it. Start with the brine. In a large container filled with water, add in the salt and sugar and drop the pork shoulder in the liquid. Let it hang out in there for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Once brine is done, remove pork from liquid and pat dry with a paper towel. Next up, season with salt and chinese five spice and then smear the gojuchang all over the pork.
- Preheat the oven to 300.
- Nestle the pork in a roasting pot or large casserole dish with a lid and put it in the oven for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, take pork out of the oven and pull it apart with two forks. Add in the chopped kimchi, and rice wine vinegar. Boom, done! Enjoy this one!
Subscribe to more content like this: