Healthy Granola Bars
Who doesn’t like a healthy granola bar?? These are perfect snacks for the beach, a hike, or with your morning coffee when you’re tight for time. I love this recipe as it is really flexible and you can make it work with what you have in your cupboards!
I go heavy on the peanut butter, toasted pumpkin seeds, chai seeds, hemp seeds, and finish it all off with flaky salt. Really nice treat! Hope you enjoy!
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped dates (feel free to use any dried fruit)
- 1 3/4 cups quick oats
- 1/2 tsp of salt + more for sprinkling once finished
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- First things first; heat your honey in the microwave or in a small pot. You want it to be in a liquid form as it makes it easier to coat everything.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together. Make sure honey and peanut butter are well incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a parchment paper lined dish and press down so it is compact. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cut into squares. Enjoy while on an adventure!
Subscribe to more content like this: