Rosemary Whipped Feta with Honeyed Lemon
You all know I love having a lot of sauces, dressings, spreads, and dips on hand to make basically anything more delicious. Well, here is another one to add to your growing arsenal. Rosemary Whipped Feta with honeyed lemon. A really amazing flavour bomb that is super versatile. Great for salads, sandwiches, dips, or spreads. Very easy to make and it’s always found in my fridge.
Give this a try and let me know what you think! Thanks again for all the support!
- 1 1/2 cups cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 cups crumbled feta
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Honey topping:
- 1/2 cup honey
- Segments of 1 lemon. Remove peel and white pith.
- In a food processor add the cream cheese, crumbled feta, black pepper, chopped rosemary, whipping cream, zest and juice of lemon. Turn food processor onto high for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Remove peel from lemon, and dice into very small pieces. Try to remove as much of the white pith as possible; it tastes bitter. Place diced lemon in a bowl and cover with honey. Mix together.
- Spread whipped feta into a bowl or place. Liberally drizzle the honeyed lemon over the whipped feta and enjoy with crackers, veggies, or on toast!
Subscribe to more content like this: