No Bake Energy Bites
You want energy? Well you need Energy Bites!
Dead simple meal prep here folks. 10 mins from start to finish. I have been laser focused this week on meal prep and these energy bites are perfect for a grab and go snack that is 100% guilt-free. Packed with lots of good stuff to keep the family fueled up.
I used WOW butter, but feel free to use what ever nut or seed butter you fancy! Enjoy.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup puffed rice
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup WOW butter or any nut or seed butter of your choosing
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Nothing fancy here. Get all of these ingredients in a bowl and mix. I suggest using a wooden spoon. Makes life easier.
- Roll into cute little balls and place on a small bake sheet or plate.
- Store in plastic container and eat when ever you feel hunger poking it's head out! Enjoy!
Subscribe to more content like this: