Oreo Cheesecake Brownies
These are a treat. Not an every weekend kinda baked good, but oh my Lordy Lou, they are wildly delicious! If you are looking for a fudgy brownie, look no further…you have found the ultimate one!
I went for Oreos as a topping here but feel free to get creative with your brownie toppings! Go nuts…literally!
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup chopped chocolate
- Cream cheese mixture:
- 1 cup cream cheese softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped Oreos
- Buckle up; this is a very easy and fun one! So first, preheat oven to 300. Next, place the flour, cocoa, both the sugars, butter, vanilla, and eggs in a large bowl and mix until smooth. Fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Grease a baking 9X9 brownie pan and pour the brownie mix into the pan.
- Next up, let's make the cheesecake mix. Dead easy. In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, vanilla, and egg and keep going until smooth. Once mixed, spoon the cheesecake mix on top of the brownie batter and swirl through, using a butter knife. Place the Oreos over top of the brownie and put in the oven for 70 minutes.
- Take from the oven and let rest for 10 mins . Now, go! Eat this. Enjoy.
Subscribe to more content like this: