White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
I have great memories of these cookies from Subway. They were my go-to in high school. I would inhale a footlong cold cut, tuck into two cookies, and think I was making the healthy decision – haha! Oh to be a teenager again!
There’s no question; White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies are a totally guilty pleasure. I know y’all love cookie recipes so I thought I would chuck this one in the mix for you! Soft, chewy, with the perfect amount of crunch, I think you are going to enjoy these ones! Give them a try and let me know what you think!
Again, don’t shy away from the chocolate. If you are going to have a cookie…have a cookie!
- 15 tbsp of room temperature butter (bonus points if you use room temp brown butter)
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped macadamia nuts
- Cookie time! Let's go! Okay first up, let's add the flour, salt, and baking soda into a bowl and give it a little whisk. Set aside.
- Next up, in the bowl of a stand mixer, add in the butter, sugars, and vanilla. Using a paddle attachment, turn machine onto medium speed and let beat away for 2 minutes. Next up add in the eggs and mix on high for 2 minutes.
- Now turn the mixture to low and slowly incorporate the flour mixture. Don't overwork the dough here. Mix just until dry ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and nuts with a spoon or spatula.
- Preheat oven to 375 and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon, scoop balls of dough and place on the baking sheets. Each cookie ball should be around 3 tbsp. Again, if we are going to have a cookie, let's have a cookie.
- Next up, pop the whole sheet pan in the freezer. I like to let the dough firm up a little bit; 5-10 minutes is fine. After freezer time, pop the cookies in the oven for 11-14 mins.
- Once cookies are golden, remove from the oven and let cool on pan for 5 mins. Remove cookies from pan and let fully cool on a rack. Now...EAT!!!
Subscribe to more content like this: